This one-of-a-kind program is designed for endurance sports enthusiasts at all levels. Our unique combination of physicians, therapists, professional athletes and coaches in the North Houston area are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care, physical training and wellness management, this combination allows participants to develop a healthier lifestyle--one that will sustain endurance sports participation.
Our program includes:
- The fellowship-trained sports medicine physicians of SROSM.
- Experienced physical therapists who specialize in sports injuries.
- Access to internal medicine physician Dr. Glenn Davis who focuses on wellness and improving lifestyle choices. This includes diet and supplements of the right dosages for what you want to achieve.
- Open water swim trainers with professional coaches and athletes at Magnolia Masters.
- Indoor cycle training complete with athlete feedback from VR Cycling.
- PGA golf instructor Kevin Kirk who will coach you on your short game and full swing.